New Pattern: Whelk Hat - Part of Summer Stack
The Whelk Hat is one of those rare, exquisite combinations where pattern and yarn combine to make a perfect project.
The pattern is written to feature two lovely yarns – Brooklyn Tweed LOFT and Malabrigo Finito – in two sizes, long and short.
- Size US 2, 16” circular needles
- Size US 4, 16” circular needles
- Size US 4 double pointed needles
- Long Version: 1 skein Brooklyn Tweed LOFT (Brown hat shown in Nest colorway)
- Short Version: 1 skein Malabrigo Finito (Ochre hat shown in Mostaza colorway)
- Tapestry needle & Stitch marker
- Long Version: 15sts = 2” in 2x2 ribbing
- Short Version: 17sts = 2” in 2x2 ribbing
Finished Measurements (blocked and unstretched):
- Long Version: 19.5” circumference; 9” long
- Short Version: 16” circumference; 7.75” long
Check out the Whelk Hat on Ravelry, where it's available for purchase as an idividual pattern or as part of the Summer Stack subscription.